West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Registration Form 2021, WB Joy Bangla Apply online, West Bengal Joy Bangla Yojana Edibility Criteria, jaibangla.wb.gov.in Status 2021, WB Joy Bangla List 2021.
The Chief Minister of West Bengal started the Joy Bangla Pension Scheme. Through this, the government wants to help the Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes. In this article, you will read about the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021.
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Registration 2021
The West Bengal Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021 has been divided into two phases. These two phases are Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme and the Jai Johar Scheme. For the public to take benefits of the scheme, the government started the registrations on 1st April 2021. The main idea behind the government starting this scheme is to help the minority communities and the poor ones. Jai Johar Scheme has been integrated from the Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme by the WB government . With this, the government has decided to increase the amount of pension under the Disabled, Widow, and Old Age Pension. Now, the pension amount is Rs. 1000 and was Rs. 600 previously.
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Application Form 2021
The scheme comes as a great relief for the poor families of the state, especially during such a challenging time. In order to avail the benefits of this scheme, people have to go through the eligibility requirements. Only those who are found eligible by the government will get the pension. Furthermore, people have to produce some documents required by the government as proofs. There are two major benefits of the Joy Bangla Scheme, which we have mentioned above. With the help of the Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme, people of Scheduled Castes get Rs. 600. On the other hand, with Jai Johar Scheme, people of Scheduled Tribes get Rs. 1000.
We can say that the West Bengal government has taken a big decision towards improving the conditions of the underprivileged and the poor people in the state. In this article, we will talk about the eligibility required to apply for the scheme, required documents, procedure to apply, selection procedure, etc. Thus, by the end of this article, you will have accumulated a lot of information regarding the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Application Form 2021.
WB Free Tablet Scheme 2021
West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship 2021
WB Karmai Dharma Scheme 2021 Apply Online
WB Digital Ration Card List 2021
jaibangla.wb.gov.in Status List, Form 2021
|Scheme||Joy Bangla Pension Scheme|
|By||West Bengal Government|
|Application Start||1st April 2021|
|Application Last||Not Available|
|Beneficiaries||Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Aged Persons|
|Registration||Online and Offline|
|Launch Date||1st April 2021|
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021 Eligibility
- Only the permanent residents of West Bengal are eligible to take the benefits of this scheme.
- Also, the people have to be from the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes categories. Else, the application will be rejected by the government.
- The people should also be from the Below Poverty Line (BPL) categories.
- The required age for people to apply for the Pension scheme is 60 years.
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Features 2021
- West Bengal beneficiaries get the pension directly into their bank accounts to get the benefits.
- The West Bengal government has developed a different portal/ website jaibangla.wb.gov.in to implement this scheme.
- Approximately 21 Lakh people will get benefits from the Pension Scheme.
- Anyone who is old or physically handicapped or belongs to the SC/ST category can apply for the pension scheme.
- So far, the government has not allotted a particular budget for the scheme.
If in case, a person has died, then a separate procedure has to be followed.
- If an applicant dies, the pension and other required documents and information are verified by the government. Then, the authorities stop the pension.
- On the other hand, if a recipient has died, the pension amount is transferred to the nominee account.
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021 Application Form
- Go to the jaibangla.wb.gov.in website.
- On the homepage, look for the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Application Form 2021 for registration.
- When you click on it, you will see the WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Application Form 2021.
- You can obtain the application form from any government office nearby if you are applying offline.
- Now, you have to fill up the application form.
- This form has options for which you want to apply and the personal information of the applicant.
- Once complete, the applicant has to attach the necessary documents.
- Then, if you have applied online, submit the form.
- On the other hand, if you have applied offline, you can submit the form at any of these authorities, Block Development Officer, Sub-divisional Officer, and Kolkata Municipal Corporation Commissioner.
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme 2021 Status, List
- Once the authorities receive the applications, the BDO/SDO or the commissioner verifies them.
- They check the eligibility of the people.
- The authorities then upload the eligible documents on the registered portal.
- After this, the BDO or SDO presents the list of eligible candidates to the DM.
- Then, the DM forwards it to the Nodal Department.
- On the other hand, the Commissioner presents the name directly to the Nodal Department.
- Then, the Nodal Department has to sanction the list.
- Later, the eligible applicants are paid directly in their bank accounts.
- This payment is made each month.
Links on WB Joy Bangla Scheme Status, List 2021
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme Eligbility, Status and List 2021 FAQs
Yes, the pension is provided on a monthly basis to the applicants.
Yes, you can apply offline by visiting any of the above-mentioned offices.
Yes, it is mandatory to provide the documents along with the application form.
To know the procedure, read the passage above.