The Government of Telangana provides people suffering from diseases with a pension. These people can be old people, AIDS patients, Widows, Elephantiasis patients, Goud Community, etc. With the help of the pension, the government has been helping the people with monthly pensions and the scheme is still running in Telangana. Thus, to provide you with more insight into the scheme, we have talked about the TS Aasara Pension 2021. Check Telangana Aasara Pension Application Form 2021 PDF, TS Aasara Pension Status Check and Eligibility Criteria.
TS Aasara Pension Application Form 2021
In 2014, a new state, Telangana was formed and then, the state government launched the Aasara scheme. Through the scheme, earlier the government provided Rs. 200 per month to the beneficiaries. But then, the government increased this to Rs. 2016 from March 2015. Since then, the government pays this money to the beneficiaries every month. Also, the government has raised this money to Rs. 3016 for disabled people of the state. Since this is for the people who suffer from diseases, the major beneficiaries are Widows, HIV patients, Goud Community, Elephantiasis patients, etc. In 2020, the government renewed the pension scheme so that most of the people of the state can get the benefits. Also, people who are above the age of 65 years are eligible so far. But, Telangana Chief Minister, K Chandrasekhar Rao announced that the scheme will be extended to people above 57 years.
Telangana Aasara Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2021
We told you that the government provides the benefits from time to time. For this time, the government has kept the last date for application submission to be 31st August 2021. Thus, all those who wish to seek pension scheme benefits can apply for the same. You must be aware that a pension is provided to provide support to a person and helps in the welfare of the people. Also, as the name suggests, Aasara is to help people and provide them with the necessary help. The government has launched the scheme to help widows, physically disabled persons, old age people, and patients in the state. For old age people, weavers, AIDS patients, and weavers, the government has increased the pay from Rs. 200 to Rs. 1000. Thus, the government is providing them with financial assistance to continue living a good life.
aasara.telangana.gov.in List 2021 PDF Name Check
|Scheme||TS Aasara Pension|
|By||Chief Minister of the State|
|For||Citizens who need Care|
|Benefit||Financial Assistance per month|
|Objective||Provide People with Survival Options|
|Article||TS Aasara Pension 2021|
Revised on 28th May 2019
|Last Date to Apply||31st August 2021|
TS Aasara Pension Application Form 2021 PDF
From the above paragraphs, you have a general idea of how the scheme works and the benefits that one receives from the government. Now, we shall tell you the application process, so that you can also receive these benefits. Before that, we would like to tell you the important documents required.
Aadhaar Card, Address Proof, Proof of Age, Death Certificate (For Widows), Income Certificate, Photocopy of Cooperative Society registration (Toddy Tappers), SADAREM Certificate for people with disability (40%), Bank Account Passbook, Mobile number, and Post Office Saving Account.
TS Aasara Pension Form Apply Online 2021
- Go to the Telangana State Aasara Pension website.
- From here, you have to go to the link of Greater Warangal Municipal Corporations.
- Then, from the homepage, you have to go to the Online Application option and click on the Pension Application option.
- You will then see an application form on the website.
- Here, you have to enter all the required details, along with the necessary documents required by the authorities.
- Furthermore, you have to enter your bank details like account number, IFSC code, tax receipt, etc.
- Finally, submit the form and the documents to complete the application.
- One has to visit the official website of Municipal Corporation. Also, the person can get the forms from any nearby MeeSeva Centre.
- Once they collect this form, they have to fill it carefully.
- Also, attach the necessary documents with the form.
- Then, to submit this form, one can visit the Gram Panchayat Secretary or Village Revenue Officer (Rural Area) and Bill Collector (Urban Area).
TS Aasara Scheme Self Declaration Certificate 2021
Now, we shall present the process to obtain the Self Declaration Certificate for the Aasara Pension Scheme 2021 here.
- One has to go to the Municipal Corporation website at first.
- Then, from the homepage of the website, you go to the Pension Application link.
- You get this link under the Application Section.
- From there, you go to the self-declaration download link.
- Once downloaded, you can take its printout and fill it up.
Eligibility for Aasara Pension Scheme 2021
- The person should be 18 years old or above for the scheme benefits from the government.
- Also, she has to be from vulnerable tribal groups of the state.
For Elderly People:
- The applicant should be above 65 years old for the scheme.
- Only one elderly person can take the benefits from a family, preferably women.
- Also, homeless and those who live in temporary establishments can apply.
- In case, the head of a family is a woman, or a disabled person, or an ill person, the applicant can apply.
For Toddy Tappers:
- For this, the applicant has to be minimum 50 years old and from vulnerable tribal groups.
- He should belong to Toddy Tapping (urban and rural area).
- He has to prove that he is a Cooperative Society of Toddy Tappers member.
- Here again, the person should be 50 years old and above from tribal groups that are vulnerable.
- Only one person of a family can take the benefits.
- He should involved in weaving industry in urban or rural areas.
For Disabled People:
- This is available to people with no age bar.
- But, the person has to be from vulnerable tribal groups.
Links For TS Aasara Pesion Status Check 2021 Application Form
|TS Aasara Pension Form 2021||Active|
|TS Aasara Pension Status Check 2021||Active|
|Aasara.telangana.gov.in Website||Visit Here|
Telangana Aasara Pension Scheme Status 2021 FAQs
People who are HIV AIDS patients, Toddy Tappers, Weavers, Disabled, and Widows are able to apply for the TS Aasara Pension Scheme 2021.
Through the scheme, the disabled people of the state receive Rs. 3000 on a monthly basis.
The then Chief Minister of the state Mr. Kalvakuntla Chandrasekhar Rao started the scheme to benefit the people of the state.