Uttar Pradesh CM Child Labour Education Scheme is now launched by UP Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Registration Form 2021 are available at uplabour.gov.in. Now you can Apply Online for UP Child Labour Education Yojana.
The Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath started the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana to help the children belonging to laborer families. With the help of this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to the children. Boys and girls of the state get monthly assistance. Now that it is one of the biggest schemes of the government, you should know more about the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Registration Form 2021. Uttar Pradesh CM Child Labor Education Scheme Apply Online @ uplabour.gov.in.
Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Registration 2021
As you know it is a scheme for the benefit of the children of laborers, the government provides monthly assistance. Through CM Bal Shramik Vidya Scheme, the government the girls and boys of laborer families with some money. One thing to know here is that the amount varies between the girls and boys. While the boys get Rs. 1000 per month, girls get Rs. 1200 per month. There are many students who are unable to complete their education and higher education.
Especially, the children who belong to the below poverty line families or laborer families don’t get enough opportunities and finance to continue their education. Usually, when they become teenagers, they end up doing what their parents do and eventually leave their studies. In these cases, the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana by the UP government becomes a great help to them.
uplabour.gov.in Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Yojana Apply Online 2021
It is a very well-known fact that the worst sufferers and the least-privileged are the low-income families. Even in these families, labor families come at the end. Thus, these families become the ones that the government has to look after and support. When the government came up with the Shramik Yojana for the children, it intended to help the children to support their education.
With the help of the finance that the government provides, the educational infrastructure of the state, and also increases the literacy rate of the state. In addition to the financial assistance, the scheme also provides assistance to students who are studying in classes 8, 9, and 10. Through this post, we shall let you know various details on the yojana like the eligibility, application process, benefits, etc. Thus, after completing this read, you will definitely know more about the scheme.
We would like to tell you the benefits of the yojana.
- The first thing is that boys get Rs. 1000 each month and Rs. 1200 each month through the yojana.
- Secondly, under the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana, students of classes 8, 9, and 10 get extra Rs. 6000 per year from the government.
- Also, it is easier to apply, as one can do so by visiting the website at uplabour.gov.in.
- The major beneficiaries are children of laborers in the state and are in their schooling years.
uplabour.gov.in Bal Shramik Vidya Scheme 2021 Apply Online
|Authority||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Scheme||Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana|
|Category||Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Registration 2021|
|By||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Main Theme||Financial Assistance to Labor Children|
|Beneficiaries||Underprivileged Children of the state|
|Assistance||Rs. 1000 to Boys and Rs. 1200 to Girls|
Uttar Pradesh Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021 Eligibility
We would also like to tell you that CM Yogi Adityanath started the scheme on 12th June 2020, which is celebrated as the child labor prohibition day. With the help of the scheme, the government wants to improve the livelihood of the state’s children. Also, provide them with food and basic education. In addition to this, we would like to tell you the main idea behind the scheme and the eligibility process.
Starting with the idea behind the launch of the scheme, you should know that the government identifies children from the 57 districts of the state. Also, the government has opened Atal residential schools in the state’s districts. All those who register themselves for the scheme tend to get various benefits from the scheme. In addition to this, the government also helps orphaned children and encourages them to pursue their studies.
Talking about the eligibility that the Uttar Pradesh government needs, you must know that these are:
- First of all, the government finalizes few districts for the scheme, and then the residents there can apply for the yojana.
- Secondly, the applicants have to be between 8 years to 18 years and provide all their details to the authorities.
- Other than this, differently-abled children and orphans can also apply to the scheme.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Scheme 2021 Application Process
Now, we would like to present the process for you to apply online.
- The applicants have to visit the website of Uttar Pradesh Labour Department at uplabour.gov.in.
- On reaching the webpage at uplabour.gov.in, you have to scroll down the page and there you will see the Online Registration and Renewal link.
- Go to this link and a new page of the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana opens on the screen.
- After that, you have to start with inserting the basic information.
- Next, you enter the site and see the list of schemes on the page.
- Here, you have to click on the Child Labor Education Scheme.
- Once you do so, you provide the complete information again and finally submit the data.
Links Related to Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Application Process 2021
Uttar Pradesh CM Child Labor Education Scheme 2021 FAQs
Yes, orphaned children and physically handicapped children can also apply fr the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana.
Yes, girls receive more amount than boys from the government.
Yes, unlike before, the government has now started the Renewal and Registration process on the website at uplabour.gov.in.
1000rs for boys whereas 1200rs for girl child are fixed under this scheme.