Among the various schemes of the Maharashtra government, CIDCO Lottery Scheme is a housing scheme that has been helping the state’s public. During the pandemic, the housing scheme has started a Lottery system supported by the government. Under the Lottery Scheme, the government intends to provide 4488 flats to Covid warriors. Thus, to give you more insight, we have talked about the Cidco.maharashtra.gov.in Lottery 2021. Cidco Covid Warriors Registration Form is available, Check CIDCO Maharashtra Covid Warriors Winners List.
Cidco.maharashtra.gov.in Lottery 2021
Maharashtra has had the highest number of Covid-19 cases and deaths since the beginning. Also, Covid-19 warriors have also lost a lot of lives. Thus, in honor of the Covid-19 warriors, the government started a special housing scheme. Under this, the government intends to provide 4488 flats to the covid warriors of the state. This is more likely a lottery scheme, supported by the City & Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited. This was started in March 1970. The government will provide houses in areas like Taloja, Kharghar, Kalamboli, Ghansoli, and Dronagiri in Navi Mumbai. Out of all the flats, the government has reserved 3400 flats for General category warriors and the rest for other categories. Also, these houses are backed by the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana of the central government.
CIDCO Covid Warriors Housing Scheme 2021
To begin with, we would like to talk about CIDCO. City & Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited considers itself one of the best town planning agencies in India. The Corporation is working with the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) to provide the urban poor with housing facilities. The aim is to provide 20 million affordable houses by the end of March 2022. Now, talking about the CIDCO Lottery, the scheme targets the Economically Weaker Sections and Lower Income Groups of the state. For the scheme. the government has decided on some requirements and also important dates to apply for the CIDCO Lottery Scheme. Interested people can apply till 16th September 2021. These applications became available on 15th August 2021. In this post, we shall you about the CIDCO Lottery Scheme requirements and benefits, along with the application process.
cidco.maharashtra.gov.in Lottery Winner List 2021
|Name||CIDCO Lottery 2021|
|Authority||City and Industrial Development Corporation of Maharashtra|
|Under||Government of Maharashtra|
|Part of||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)|
|Objective||City Planning and Houses to Urban Poor|
|Beneficiaries||Lower Income Groups and Economically Weaker Sections|
|Benefits||Affordable Homes to People|
CIDCO Lottery Scheme Eligibility for Covid Warriors 2021
Since we are talking about the CIDCO Lottery Scheme, it’s important to know the eligibility that the applicants need to have. To know these requirements for the Lottery scheme, you can read the points below.
- All Covid warriors who have been working against the infection in Maharashtra are eligible to apply.
- Based on a regulation of the government on 29th May 2020, employees of various Government departments like Patient Survey, Prevention, Patient Tracking, Support, Testing, and Treatment, etc. who have helped during pandemic are eligible.
- Secondly, people belonging to military, paramilitary, police, state excise, firefighters, etc. can apply too.
- Furthermore, Health workers of the state like anaganwadi workers, district administration, finance & treasury, water supply, sanitation, home guards, etc. are eligbile as well.
- Lastly, people of Covid related duties like contract/ remuneration/ external contract/ Ad Hoc employees can apply for the housing scheme too.
Now, we shall also tell you the documents required for the CIDCO Lottery Scheme 2021.
- To apply successfully, one has to have a Covid certificate by an authority that the person is an employee for 19 years or more.
- The person has to provide his age proof to the authorities.
- If applicable, he needs to have the Caste Certificate.
- Secondly, he must have the Domicile Certificate and that he has been residing in the state for more than 15 years.
- Also, the income of Economically Weaker Sections should be below Rs. 3 lakhs and for the General group, it should be more than Rs. 3 lakhs per annum.
- In addition to this, the person has to show a proof that he doesn’t own a property in Navi Mumbai already.
- And, if applicable, he has to provide the Disability Certificate too.
CIDCO Lottery Scheme Registration 2021
Readers, now that you know the eligibility and the required documents, we shall tell you the registration process for the Lottery scheme.
- Go to the Covid-19 Warriors CIDCO Lottery Scheme website.
- On the CIDCO website homepage, you will see the Estate Online Services tab.
- Visit this and then go to the CFC Application link.
- Here, you will be redirected to another page where you select sector, node, plot number, scheme, bank, etc.
- Then, the application form will appear on the screen.
- On this CIDCO application form, you have to fill in details like your name, address including the street, lane, postal code, city, your email ID, mobile number, bank details, etc.
- Now, you submit these details a receipt of transfer is received on the CIDCO website.
- Again, you are redirected to a new page. Here, you have to enter your application number that your application had previously.
- Then, you click Ok on the dialogue box that appears on the screen.
- You then click on the Self-declaration and by completing the application form, you receive a confirmation text on phone and on the email ID.
Covid Warriors CIDCO Lottery Scheme 2021 Check Documents
Also, we shall tell you the process to check your documents on the website or upload the documents if you haven’t uploaded them already.
- You have to start by visiting the CIDCO Maharashtra website.
- Then, from the homepage, you have to go to the Click Here for Estate Online Services.
- From the link above, you have to go to the Check Status/ Upload Documents .
- Then, you need to enter the application number again and you mobile number.
- After that, you click on the Check Request Status option.
- With this, you can check/ upload the documents.
Links Related to CIDCO Lottery Housing Scheme 2021
Covid Warriors CIDCO Lottery Scheme Application 2021 FAQs
Yes, once a person had applied on the website, he can easily check the Application Status of the application.
Yes, a person can pay his Water Challan Charges on the CIDCO Maharashtra website.
In order to know the eligibility for the CIDCO Lottery Scheme 2021, go to the post above.