Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2021, JVD Status Check 2021, JVD ITI List 2021, Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scholaship List 2021 at navasakam.ap.gov.in.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena is a fee reimbursement scheme for students pursuing ITI, Polytechnic, and Degrees in the state. This is to help the minority and less privileged students. Here, you can read about the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2021.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2021
Many of the students in the state belong to the minority categories and do not have a strong background. To help students like these the Chief Minister has come up with the JVD scholarship program. The main aim of the government is to help the students pursue their desired courses in the colleges. Many of the students, because of their family conditions have to look for part-time jobs or do minimal errands. Because of this, they sometimes disturb their studies. In order to save these efforts and time for the students, the government decided to reimburse fees. Apart from removing the economic burden, the Scholarship also works towards providing quality higher education to students.
JVD Status Check Link in Telugu 2021
Students, now that you know that the JVD scholarship is about fee reimbursement, you must also know that one has to be eligible. Students found eligible are helped by the JVD Scholarship 2021. The government has released the application dates, eligibility, beneficiaries, etc. You will get all details here, which are important for you to apply for the scholarship. All those who are found eligible will get the fee reimbursements for the courses they are pursuing at the state colleges. Furthermore, they get a benefit of Rs. 20,000 annually for expenses on hostel and food.
Vaccine 2nd Dose Registration Online
Certificate Verification At verify.cowin.gov.in
Vaccination Certificate Download
There are many categories that the scholarship helps. These are the scheduled castes, scheduled tribes, Kapu, backward classes, economically weaker section, economically backward classes, differently-abled, etc. In addition to these, the students staying in hostels don’t have to pay for mess facilities. The incentives that the government provides the students are Rs. 10,000 to ITI students, Rs. 15,000 to Polytechnic students, and Rs. 20,000 to graduation degree students. Therefore, reading this entire post will help you know more about the JVD Scheme 2021, which started from 19th April onwards.
|Scholarship||Jagananna Vidya Deevena (JVD)|
|By||Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Under||Andhra Pradesh Education Department|
|Benefit||100% fee reimbursement to SC, ST, EWS, EBC, OBC, etc. students|
|Beneficiaries||Students pursuing ITI, Polytechnic, and Degree courses|
|Category||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2021
|Implementation Date||19th April 2021|
|2nd Installment list||August 2021|
JVD Scholarship 2021 List, Status Check
Students, many of you are in need of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scholarship. However, the government has laid down certain requirements. Only if you fulfill these requirements, the government provides you with the scholarship. To know what these requirements are, you have to go through the points here. You can then get the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2021.
- The students have to belong to Andhra Pradesh.
- Students studying in private colleges under the government, both hostellers and day scholars can apply.
- Furthermore, the incomes of the families should be Rs. 2.5 Lakh or less per annum.
- Students studying in deemed universities won’t be eligible for this scholarship.
- Moreover, if any student has got admission to the colleges through the Management quota, then also, he won’t be eligible.
- In addition to this, the students whose family members are working in the public sector and have been paying taxes, won’t be eligible for the JVD scholarship.
- There shouldn’t be any four-wheeler in the house of the applicant.
- Moreover, those who occupy 25 acres or more of dry land or 10 acres or more of wetland won’t again get to apply for the scholarship.
- Lastly, the families of those students who have a house of 1500 square feet or more in the cities cannot apply for the scholarship.
JVD Scholarship Status Check 2021
- navasakam.ap.gov.in is the website where you have to apply for the JVD scholarship Status Check.
- There, you will see the Apply Now button for the scholarship on the homepage.
- Then, an application will open on the computer screen, which you have to fill in.
- Here, all details like the name, address, date of birth, father’s name, email ID, educational qualifications, contact details, and other such information. Also, you will have to upload all the said documents. These will probably of the educational qualifications and the address or other proofs.
- Once you have done this much, you have to check the form before submission.
- Finally, you can submit the form and take its hard copy.
Students, so far you have read the eligibility criteria and the benefits of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scholarship Status Check 2021. Now, in order to get the benefits of the scholarship, you have to apply for the same. Thus, here, you will read the process to apply online.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2021
Students, after the submission of the application forms, you have to wait for the government to review them and update them. To keep a track of your application and see if you are eligible, you can JVD Status Check 2021. Once you are found eligible, you will find your name in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2021.
- Visit the website that is mentioned in the paragraph above.
- Now, on the homepage, you have to go to the Know Your Secretariat option, as you have already applied.
- Then, choose the district from which you applied.
- In the next step, choose the Mandal from the JVD Eligible List in front.
- In front of the Mandal, there will be a link for the JVD Eligible List 2021.
- Then, you can note down your Secretariat Code from there.
- In order to know the JVD Scholarship Eligible List, you have to enter the Secretariat Code in the required field.
- Finally, when you submit, the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2021 appears on the screen. Check your name and save the file.
Links For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2021 JVD Status Check
JVD Scholarship Status Check 2021 ^ Eligible List FAQs
Links to download JVD Scholarhsip Eligible List 2021 here on this page, visit and check.
The major objectives of the government behind the JVD Scholarship 2021 are promoting higher education in the state, helping financially the minority families and students, and encouraging students to pursue higher education.
Approximately 12 lakh mothers and children will benefit from the JVD Scholarship 2021.
The government has issued a notice stating that the fees of eligible students of the sessions 2018-19 and 2019-20 will be reimbursed.
The government has allotted Rs. 4000 crores for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scholarship 2021.