In our previous article, we told you about the Joy Bangla Scheme in West Bengal. We talked about the eligibility, application process, and basic features. Now, we would like to let you know the process to check the application status on the Joy Bangla website. Through this, you can get to know about the Joy bangla Status List 2021. Thus, knowing the scheme will get easier for you through this. Check West Bengal Old Age Pension List 2021, WB Joy Bangla Status Check 2021 at jaibangla.wb.gov.in.
Joy Bangla Status List 2021
You must be aware of the fact that West Bengal Chief Minister, Mamata Banerjee has launched the scheme recently only. This scheme was a part of the election manifesto of Mamata Banerjee. As soon as she won, she started working on the scheme. Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to old people and disabled widows in the state. During the pandemic, the rural people, especially ladies and old people have been more vulnerable. Thus, these are the groups that need a look after from the authorities. In order to provide helping hands to the people, the government has finally started the scheme in the state. The scheme is basically a social security scheme that works with the Social Justice Department. Also, the main categories are SC and ST people.
Joy Bangla Scheme West Bengal Status Check 2021
From the earlier post and the paragraph above, you know that the scheme is for SC/ ST, OBC category people of the state. Also, the main people under the focus of the government are old people and women in the state. Through financial assistance from the government, these vulnerable people will be able to deal with the pandemic still in a better way. Also, the government has divided this into two schemes for SCs and STs. The first is Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme for SCs and Joi Johar Pension Scheme for STs. Through this post, you shall know more regarding the Jai Bangla Scheme 2021.
Through the Taposali scheme, the beneficiaries receive Rs. 600 and through the Joi johar scheme, they receive Rs. 1000. Now, one has to undergo certain requirement checks. In this post, we shall also tell you the eligibility requirements again. The basic requirements are that the categories should be from West Bengal and below the poverty line. Secondly, the age required for the Joy Bangla scheme is 18 years to 60 years. Furthermore, the authorities require the applicants to provide some documents like BPL cards, educational documents, category proof. Furthermore, the authorities also consider the case of the death of the applicant. In these cases, the authorities provide pensions to the family members.
jailbangla.wb.gov.in Pension List 2021
|Scheme||Joy Bangla Pension Scheme|
|Category||Joy bangla Status List 2021|
|By||West Bengal Government|
|Concerned Department||Social Justice Department|
|Beneficiaries||Families in SC and ST Categories|
Rs. 600- SC
Rs. 1000- ST
WB Jai Bangla Beneficiary List 2021 Status Check
Now, we would like to give you the process of checking your beneficiary list for the scheme.
- In order to get your beneficiary list checked, you have to write an application and get it verified by the SDO/ BDO or by the Kolkata Commissioner.
- Now, once you write the application, the selection officers verify these for the candidates and check the eligibility.
- Then, once the verification is complete, the authorities release the list on the website for the candidates.
- For those who find their names in the Bangla scheme beneficiary list, get financial assistance directly into their bank accounts.
- After that, these beneficiaries get the finance every month on the first day.
Joy Bangla Scheme Pension Status 2021
Secondly, we should tell you the payment status checking process on the scheme website.
- Go to the website of the Joy Bangla Scheme 2021.
- When you are on the site page, you have to look for the appropriate link on checking the status.
- You will find the Bangla scheme status link/ option.
- Here, you need to provide the application number on the site.
- After submitting the same, you will see your Bangla Scheme payment status on the profile.
Links Related to Joy bangla Scheme Beneficiary List Status 2021
West Bengal Jai Bangla Scheme Pension List Status Check 2021 FAQs
Yes, the scheme has further divisions for SCs and STs. These are Taposali Bandhu Pension Scheme (Rs. 600) and Jai Johar Scheme (Rs. 1000).
In case the applicant dies or the pension holder dies, the authorities consider the case and work on stopping the pension to the beneficiary.
Yes, the major beneficiaries are women and old people for minority categories.