Check the eligibility criteria for Karnataka Scholarship 2021 and be the first one to apply. Karnataka Pre/Post Matric eligibility and application procedure is given. Steps to apply for Karnataka Scholarship 2021 Pre / Post Matric @ ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in are described below. Also, check the eligibility criteria for the same. Helpline number and e-mail address are attached. Apply online for Pre / Post Matric Scholarship program. FAQs are answered in the end.
Karnataka Scholarship 2021 Status
The constitution of India safeguards the rights of every Indian. Thus it takes all the necessary steps for uplifting the weaker sections of the society. One such step is the formation of The Social Welfare Department.
The Social Welfare Department was established for uplifting the education, social and economic status of Scheduled Castes. To do so, the welfare releases Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Programs. This year too, the program has been launched. Read along and find more about the Karnataka Scholarship 2021 program.
Karnataka Pre/ Post Matric Scholarship 2021
The government of the state has announced the Karnataka Scholarship 2021. This scholarship is for the financially weaker sections of the society. Candidates can apply for Pre/Post Matric Karnataka Scholarship from the official website of Karnataka govt. The Karnataka e-scholarship portal link is attached in the table below.
The government of the state has released the Karnataka Scholarship 2021 for uplifting the economically weak. The scholarship brings opportunities. It paves a way towards equality and gives way to education for all.
SSP State Scholarship Portal 2021: Pre-Post Matric @ ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in
Khajane 2 Portal Login, K2 Challan Generation Status
Eligibility Criteria for Kar Pre / Post Matric Scholarship 2021 :
The government opened the doors of opportunity by giving out the notification of Pre/Post Matric Scholarship . Here lies the description and details of the Eligibility Criteria for the same. Read along to find the criteria.
- The first and the foremost condition is that the annual income of parents or guardians of the student must not exceed Two and Half lakh. This makes them eligible for the scholarship.
- The scholarship can also be availed by all the children of the same family.
- The scholarships can be availed for studying in any recognized post matriculation or postsecondary courses in recognized institutions. The only exceptions are certain training courses like Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s Courses, Private Pilot License courses etc.
- For students belonging to Scheduled Tribes community and having passed the matriculation or higher secondary are eligible for the scholarship. The same if have passed any higher examination of a recognized university are also eligible.
- Employed students who are on leave without pay may also apply.
- Students studying via correspondence course are also eligible.
- The students must not be holding any other scholarship or stipend from the government.
- Students who have received coaching in any exam from the government are also NOT eligible for Karnataka Scholarship 2021.
To assist you with anything regarding the scholarship program, we have laid down all the steps. Still if you have any query or experience any hindrance in the process, we have laid down the official helpline number and address to guide you.
|Helpline Number for queries regarding Karnataka Scholarship 2021||080-35254757|
|Official E-mail Address for complains||[email protected]|
KAR Pre Post Matric Scholarship 2021: Important Documents Required for applying:
- Scanned passport size photo.
- The domicile of his/her residence.
- Receipt of the Fee paid by them.
- If required under category Caste Certificate issued by the government.
- Valid Income certificate as proof of annual family income.
- Any proof of a document verifying the Students in their Recognized Banks.
Steps to Apply Online for Karnataka Scholarship 2021 @ ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in:
- Open the State scholarship portal of the government of Karnataka. Link to which is given in the table below.
- On the Home page you will find the link for Apply to the Karnataka Scholarship 2021 Pre / Post Matric. Enter the link.
- Create your Login account and get yourself registered in SSP.
- IMPORTANT: No need to create new account, if already registered in the scholarship program of 2019-2020.
- Choose the Scheme you wish to apply for from the drop down menu.
- Enter the AADHAAR card number.
- Give the contact details. For students it is mandatary to give E-mail address and phone number of parents or guardians only.
- Create a password. Once the password is created, press on SUBMIT.
- Now you have applied successfully. A conformation mail will be sent to your e-mail address.
- Go on to add the required documents like CASTE CERTIFICATE, INCOME CERTIFICATE, etc.
- Take a print of the copy as proof.
Steps to check Karnataka Pre / Post Matric Scholarship Status 2021:
In order to access the application of your scholarship, option is provided. You can check the status of your application by following the simple steps. You may also check the statistics of the previous scholarship programs. Enter the required details and access the status all by yourself.
- Click on the link given right below and enter the Status Check Portal.
- Enter the Student SATS ID number
- Select the Financial year. In this case, 2020-2021.
- Click the search option
- You have reached the status of your Scholarship application.
Important Links for Karnataka Pre / Post Matric Scholarship 2021:
FAQs regarding State Scholarship Portal Karnataka 2021 ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in
To apply for the scholarship program of the state government go to the steps given above and follow them one by one.
There is a whole set of points mentioned in the article defining the eligibility criteria for the scholarship program of the government. Read the points and find out the eligibility.