West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee announced the launch of the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme. Through the scheme, the government provides an assistance of Rs. 500 to the beneficiaries. Especially, this is for the women of the state. In this post, we shall be able to tell you about the scheme and its features. With the help of this post, you will know how to register and how to avail yourself of the benefits of the Mamata Banerjee Rs 500 Scheme. West Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana Apply Online, Registration Form, List and Status check.
Mamata Banerjee Rs 500 Scheme
After the win, Mamata Banerjee announced that she will bring in a scheme to provide financial assistance to the needy people in the state. All the eligible families of the state will be able to apply to get the benefits. This scheme is a part of the welfare schemes of the government. In her manifesto, she mentioned providing around 500,000 jobs in the state, and it is the fifth-largest economy. Also, in this scheme, the female family heads will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 500 to Rs. 1000. Through the scheme, around 1.6 crore women in the state will benefit. While talking about the scheme, the Chief Minister said that for the scheme, the state has kept around Rs. 12,900 crore for every year.
Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme by Mamata Banerjee
During the election rallies, Chief Minister talked about a lot of schemes that she will work on after the election. As soon as she won, she started working on the various schemes she talked about earlier. One of the biggest talked about schemes is the Rs. 500 Scheme for the women in the state (based on categories). This is also called the Stipend Scheme where General category females get Rs. 500 monthly. On the other hand, SC and ST category females get Rs. 1000 monthly. Through this post, we shall be able to tell you about the pre-requisites of the Rs. 500 Scheme, application procedure, benefits, and status. Thus, go through the complete post, so that you know how to move ahead and if you can apply for the scheme.
WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme by CM Mamata Banerjee
|Scheme||Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme or Rs. 500 Scheme|
|By||Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee|
|Aim||Providing Financial Assistance|
|Benefits||Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 to state women|
|Start Date||Will be Available|
|Website||Will be Available|
Mamata Banerjee Scheme Eligibility 2021
Since the scheme was a part of the 2021 election manifesto and has recently been launched in West Bengal, the website of the scheme is still not available. The government must be working on creating the portal to provide easy accessibility to everyone who wishes to apply. Other than that, one has to remember that even though the web portal and applications are not out yet. Here, we would like to mention the eligibility that the government has so far. Then, when the website is available on the scheme, you can easily read the instructions and apply.
Talking about the requirements for the Mamata Banerjee Rs. 500 Scheme, you can check the points below.
- The most important requirement is that the applicant has to a woman of West Bengal.
- Secondly, the person has to belong to Scheduled Caste and Tribe. Also, general category candidates can also apply.
- You have to remember that this scheme is to uplift the women of the state.
In addition to this, we shall also tell you the benefits of the scheme. When a proper portal is available for the scheme, you will get to know more.
Lakshmi Bhandar Yojana Registration Form Process
- SC/ ST candidates will get Rs. 1000 as an incentive from the government. While General category ones will Rs. 500.
- This scheme is for the woman of the family to restore the balance.
- After the registration is active, you will start getting the money directly into bank accounts.
- In addition to this, the woman can also use the money to start her own employment.
- Annually, SC/ST women will earn Rs. 12,000 and the General category ones can earn Rs. 6000.
Apply Online for WB Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021
- The first thing is that you would have to go to the website for Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
- After that, you can check the requirements there again and the benefits that the scheme provides.
- Then, you have to check the Mamata Banerjee Rs. 500 Scheme 2021.
- Once you access the related link, you need to enter all the information for the Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme.
- Since it is a government scheme, you don’t have to pay fee on the website.
- After that, you provide certain documents and finally, complete your application.
- Once the website is available, you will also be able to check your status on the application through the same.
We have told you the basic requirements as per the government’s announcement and the benefits that the beneficiaries will have. Now, we would like to let you know the basic steps of applying. So far, the government doesn’t have a specific website, so the steps below are basic steps. Once the website is available, you can check it and see the steps that are involved.
Links Related to Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme 2021 in West Bengal
Mamata Banerjee Rs 500 Scheme West Bengal 2021 FAQs
In West Bengal, the government doesn’t have a separate scheme for the citizens on Mamata Banerjee’s scheme yet.
Yes, General category women can also apply for the scheme.
Yes, the money will be transferred directly into the bank accounts of the applicants in the Lakshmi Bhandar scheme.