Haryana government has started a new scheme to help the farmers of the state. With the help of this portal, the farmers will be able to know about the crops and the solutions related to them. Since it is a very helpful platform, we would like to tell you more about it. Thus, we have mentioned the Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2021 Registration in this post, Through it, you will know many details on the scheme of the Haryana government. Haryana E Kharid Login, Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora List, Meri Fasal Mera Byora E Kharid APply Online.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora 2021 Registration
The recent Meri Fasal Mera Byora Scheme of the government of Haryana is for the development of farmers and works under the Agriculture Department of the state. With the help of the Haryana Ekharid Scheme, farmers can know about their crops, the problems that are associated, and the solutions. Once the farmer identifies the issue, it becomes easier for him to get the solution through the scheme. Each year, a lot of farmers die because of crop failure and the debt they take. In a scenario like this, this step of the government comes as a useful one. Also, the farmers who enroll in the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Scheme on the portal can get many other benefits related to the scheme. While launching the portal, the CM of Haryana said that per day around 1.5 Lakh metric tonnes of wheat will be procured. Also, the government has marked 2000 mandis in the state for wheat and mustard procurement.
Haryana Ekharid Portal Registration Form 2021
Many farmers will be able to gain the benefits of the scheme. As per the reports, so far, 7 lakh 26 thousand farmers have registered on the portal. Those who register on the portal get Rs. 10 per acre incentive from the government. Also, on the portal, the millet price is Rs. 1950. Talking about the Haryana E Kharid Portal Registration, the government has started to register Kharif crops grown in the state. However, millet are not included in the list yet and this has confused the farmers. The government has increased the sowing price of millet by Rs. 100 and thus, the pace of its growth increased. But, since many farmers are not aware of the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Scheme Registration Form. well, they intend to sow oilseeds and pulses and not millet.
PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary Installment Status Check
PM Kisan Status Check 2021
Credit Card Loan Apply Online
KCC Status Check 2021
HSSC Patwari Admit Card 2021
Another reason behind the less sowing of millets is that the crop is facing technical defects. Now that there are problems that the farmers are facing, the government has started a one-stop platform for all problems from seeds to equipment. In this post, we shall tell you about the eligibility that the farmers need to fulfill and the application process.
fasal.haryana.gov.in Registration 2021
|Scheme||Meri Fasal Mera Byora|
|By||Chief Minister Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Department||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers|
|Objective||To collect data and provide solutions and compensation to the farmers|
|Benefits||Faster and Easier solutions and benefits from the state government to farmers|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of the State|
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Eligibility and Features
In addition to the information provided above, we would like to let you know about the eligibility that the farmer applicants need. Other than the eligibility, we shall let you know the benefits and features of the Meri Fasal Mera Byora scheme. This will help you know more about the scheme.
- One must have his Aadhaar card ready with him to apply for the Meri Fasal Mera Byora scheme. The Aadhaar number is also required for registration.
- The farmer applicant should belong to Haryana only.
- He must have a government ID and his residence certificate or proof.
- Also, it is very important for the applicant to carry land documents and passport size photograph.
- If the crops of a farmer get destroyed due to unforeseen circumstances, he will receive damage compensation on the harvest.
- The portal is a single platform that acts as a service provider for the farmers and solves their issues.
- Those who register on the portal get financial support and many other benefits associated with the Meri Fasal Mera Byora scheme.
- Once the farmer registers successfully, they get fertilizers and subsidies on seeds.
- Also, the government provides them information related to the crops like sowing, harvest time, market information etc.
- Moreover, the authorities update the farmers on services and plans which will benefit them.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Scheme Registration Apply Online 2021
Now, we shall tell you the registration process for Meri Fasal Mera Byora Application Form Online, so that you can avail of the benefits.
- Go to the Meri Fasal Mera Byora website, ie fasal.haryana.gov.in.
- You will see the Meri Fasal website homepage.
- Here, you have to go to the Farmers Section on the screen.
- Then, you will reach another new page, where you see the Farmer Registration Haryana option.
- Here, you have to provide the mobile number and re-enter the received OTP.
- In the next step, you have to provide all details related for Meri Fasal Mera Byora scheme, including the land details.
- Also, you have to provide a family card and then complete the application form.
- Now, you have to attach the required documents and then submit the form finally.
- Once the application is submitted, you will receive a registration ID that you have to save for future uses.
Links For Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration Form Apply Online 2021
Ekharid Portal for Farmers Registration Online Form FAQs
The helpline number of the authorities is 1800-180-2060 and the toll-free number is 1800-180-2117.
Yes, the farmer has to provide his land records to the Meri Fasal Mera Byora authorities in the state.
Yes, the farmers will be able to get the information related to agricultural equipment from the portal.