PM Kisan Rejected List 2021 available to check at pmkisan.gov.in. Check PMKisan Urban Rejected List 2021, Pmkisan.gov.in Rejected List 2021 By State, PFMS Rejected List Village Level and also check PM Kisan Rejection 2021 Reason.
Since the launch of PM KISAN, the government has been able to help a lot of farmers. Every time, the farmers register on the website and if found eligible, they get financial help from the government. However, sometimes the applicants don’t qualify for the scheme and thus are rejected. Thus, here, we shall talk about the Pm Kisan Rejected List 2021.
Those who have rejected their application or registration for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana should check the error of their applications and then submit the form again. Well, it can happen because of wrong name and aadhaar number mismatch, address mismatch and it can also happen because you may not be eligible for this scheme.
Pm Kisan Rejected List 2021
In many of our previous posts, we have presented much information on the PM KISAN Scheme. We have provided information on the eligibility, the registration/ application process, checking the status, and other things. One of the most talked-about topics in this is the beneficiary list. In one of our previous posts, we have mentioned the process to check the beneficiary list. Now that we have mentioned all the important details before, we shall talk about the Pmkisan.gov.in Rejected List 2021 this time.
In this post, we shall tell you the process to check the PFMS Rejected List on the website. Many times, the farmers who apply for the scheme don’t get the benefits. Thus, it becomes important for the applicants or the interested applicants to know what all is required and what can lead to rejection.
PFMS Rejected List 2021
For the people who wish to apply on the website, it’s important to know the requirements. Not following these requirements leads to rejection from the authorities. This PM Kisan Rejection List 2021 that the government uploads have names of ineligible farmers that couldn’t qualify for the yojana benefits. Therefore, we have presented the eligibility and the ineligibility criteria. This will make it clear for the farmers or their families to understand everything and be able to apply it properly. Information here will also make it easier for them to know if they can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan yojana and get the benefits.
PM Kisan Rejection List 2021 Reason
With the help of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM KISAN), the authorities help the farmers with Rs. 6,000 each year. This money is given to the farmers in three equal installments. To know these installments, you can read our previous posts on PM KISAN. Now, if we mention the reach of the scheme, it has helped millions of farmers. On the other hand, there have been around 46 lakh cases of failed payments. There are many reasons for this which are wrong bank account number, spelling mistakes, Aadhaar seedings, etc for PM Kisan Rejection List 2021 Reason. For more, read the paragraphs below.
Pm Kisan 9th Installment List 2021
PM Kisan KCC Apply Online Credit Card
- The applicant may be below 18 years.
- There are mistakes on the application form.
- Because of some reasons, there may have been a mistake in bank account details, in the account number, or in the IFSC code.
- The farmer’s account may have been closed.
- Also, there may be mistakes in the land-related papers.
Pmkisan.gov.in Rejected List 2021
|Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi|
|By||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Small and Marginal Farmers|
|Benefits||Rs. 6000 per year|
|Category||PM KISAN Rejected List 2021|
PM KISAN Rejected List 2021 Checking Procedure
From the paragraph above, you know some of the reasons that can lead to the rejection of the applications. Other than this, there might be a case that the correction is still pending at the state’s end. Or, maybe the account number doesn’t exist with the bank. In any case, if there are cases of rejections, the government releases the list online. You can check the list with the steps here.
- Go to the PM KISAN website, i.e. pmkisan.gov.in.
- As soon as you are on the main page, you will see the dashboard option.
- Click on that option and your dashboard will be available.
- Now, you have to opt for the state, district, village, and sub-district on the screen options.
- Then, you have to click on the show button.
- You will be able to see the PM Kisan Rejected Status 2021 there.
- On clicking on the rejecting option, you will be able to see the reason for your application being rejected for PM Kisan Rejection List 2021.
- Also, you will find the complete application form and you can make amendments if possible.
Pradhan Mantri KISAN Yojana Refund Process
Once you know the PM Kisan Rejected List 2021 checking process, you can check the refund process. This will take place online.
- You have to visit the Bharatkosh website, i.e. bharatkosh.gov.in.
- On reaching the website homepage, you have to go to the Quick Payment link.
- Then, the page will be displayed on the screen.
- Here, you have to choose the purpose and ministry.
- After that, opt for the Agriculture and PM Kisan Refund options there.
- Now, go to the next button and then enter the related information.
- Then, you need to enter the number of refunds.
- After that, you have to enter the PAN number, Aadhaar number, and other contact details.
- Then, this will be saved on the page, and click on the confirm button.
- Now, you need to select the bank and the payment method.
- On doing this, you need to enter the captcha code and then, select the Pay Button.
- Now, the payment page will appear on the screen.
- Here, you have to enter the CVV number, card number, and other details.
- Finally, you complete the refund of the money.
Links Related to Pradhan Mantri Kisan Scheme Rejected List 2021
PM KISAN Rejected List 2021 at Pmkisan.gov.in FAQs
Yes, the applicant can update the Aadhaar failure records on the application by following certain steps on the website.
Yes, the applicant has to provide a residence certificate to apply for the PM KISAN scheme.
There are a total of three equal installments in the PM KISAN yojana.