Under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana, the government of India started providing health cards to the Indian public. For these PM Modi Health Card, one has to pmjay.gov.in Registration Form 2021. With the help of the new scheme, the government has decided to cover around 50 crore citizens of Indi. Also, through these PMJAY Health Card Apply, the candidates get health benefits from the government. Here, we shall talk about the PM Modi Health Card Online Apply 2021.
PM Modi Health Card Online Apply 2021
It is a well-established fact that the Covid-19 pandemic has affected all platforms badly. But, even in those, the health infrastructure of the nation has been the worst affected. In addition to that, the pandemic has brought the harsh realities of the health infrastructure in front. Thus, the government has to work and put a lot of effort towards health and medicine to protect and prepare people for adversities.
Considering these situations, the government decided to provide a health card to the eligible candidates for the scheme. Since lakhs of people had to move from one city to another during the pandemic, the government thought it would be better to record their health digitally. Thus, with the help of the PM Modi Health Card ID and the pmjay.gov.in Registration Form, the person can know his health status on the portal. Secondly, even the authorities can have a record of the medical history of a user.
PMJAY Health Card Application Form Online
On the occasion of the 74th Independence Day of India, the Prime Minister of India announced that people will start receiving health ID cards. All this process takes place under the National Digital Health Mission of India. For getting the benefits, one has to be eligible and PM Modi Health Card Online Apply 2021 on the website. Through this, the government intends to bring reforms in the health sector of India. This makes it easier for the patients to keep a record of their medical history.
Also, the ID cards and the digital portal helps in making records of reports, training, discharge, etc. This ID card has also been called the One Nation One Health Card. When one obtains the ID card, he doesn’t have to carry a complete book of all details related to him to the clinics and doctors. Here, we shall tell you more about the Health ID Cards and the pmjay.gov.in Registration Form process.
pmjay.gov.in Registration Form 2021
|Category||PM Health Card Online Apply 2021|
|By||Government of India|
|Benefits||Digital Record of Patients|
|Purpose||Digital Storage of the Patients|
Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Download Whatsapp
When the government started the scheme, it was launched in the six union territories of India Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Chandigarh, Ladakh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Puducherry, and Daman & Diu. Also, we would like to tell you that one doesn’t have to worry about privacy on the portal. Once one registers on the website, his data is secure and is associated with the health ID card.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana Health Card Apply Online 2021
- A person recieves a health ID card.
- DG doctor facility.
- Personal Health Care records (digitally).
- Health Facility Registry
In addition to the data above, we shall tell you the facilities associated with the health card.
Through the facilities, a person’s health information- reports, blood group, prescription, medicines, etc. This ID card consists of 14 digits and a unique QR card. With the help of the card, doctors, non-governmental hospitals, government hospitals, clinics, dispensaries, etc. are connected with the patient’s ID.
- Now, people don’t have to carry their medical reports with them now.
- Doctors can easily access their medical reports from the portal and the data is safe.
- There is no chance of loss of the data of patient’s records from the digital record.
- Secondly, the health card saves a lot of time of the patients and the doctors.
- The government has allocated around Rs. 500 crore budget for the scheme.
- All hospitals, clinics, and the patients are connected with a central server.
- The data is completely secure becuase the person receives a unique ID from the government.
- Also, these health ID cards will be extended to health companies and medical stores.
PM Modi Health ID Card Application Form 2021
Having told you about the benefits and features of the pmjay Health ID card, we shall now let you know the PM Modi Health Card Online Apply 2021, which is provided below.
- Go to the PMJAY website for PM Modi Health Card Online Apply 2021.
- On the PMJAY website homepage, you will see the Create Health ID link available.
- You need to visit the link and then go to the Create Your Health ID Now option.
- Once you click on this, you need to select the Generate Via Aadhaar Card link. However, you can also generate it through mobile number.
- Then, you receive an OTP on the number you provided. After which a form opens up on the screen for you to fill.
- You need to fill all details on PM Health Card Online Apply 2021 Form and submit it.
- With this, your Health ID card is generated.
Also, you can log in with this Health ID now.
- Go to the PMJAY website again.
- Now, you have to directly go to the Create Health ID link. From there, you have to click on the Login button on the screen.
- Now, you enter the Health ID taht you received after the pmjay.gov.in Registration Form and also the OTP you now receive.
- With its submission, you complete your login on the portal.
Links For PM Modi Health ID Card Online Apply 2021 @ PMJAY.Gov.in
Ayushman Bharat Health Card Application Form 2021 FAQs
Yes, one can register as a DG Doctor and get an ID from the website. For that, he has to visit the pmjay.gov.in Registration Form link under the DG Doctor option and keep following the further steps.
Yes, the government has also launched an application for the PMJAY Health ID Card availability to the public.
Yes, one can file a grievance on the portal in case of any issue related to the data, pmjay.gov.in Registration Form process, or reports.
it is updated here on this page.