Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2021 Online Application form availability online here on this page. Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021 Status, Application list, Eligibility and all documents required available here on this page. On 31st January 2019, the Rajasthan government decided to start an employment scheme for the unemployed youth, which came into effect on 1st March 2019. The scheme works under the Department of Skill, Employment, and Entrepreneurship (Employment Wing).
This works well for the unemployed youth of Rajasthan to earn and avail of good opportunities. This scheme was originally started for the weaker sections like SC, ST, OBC, specially-abled people, etc. and to provide information about Self Service Schemes. The Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Mr. Ashok Gehlot announced to pay an allowance of Rs.3000 on monthly basis to the boys and Rs.3500 to the girls.
Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021: About
A scheme run by the state government through which financial assistance will be provided to the educated unemployed youth in Rajasthan. This scheme has been started by the Rajasthan government during the reign of Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot. The full name of this scheme run by the government is Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana. This scheme is being operated by the Skill Department Development Authority.
Under this scheme, young unemployed persons can apply online. The main objective of this scheme is to provide monthly allowance to educated unemployed youth. Official website to apply for this scheme and get complete information related to your application.
Must visit http://www.employment.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in/
To avail the benefits of this scheme, the people who are applying should fulfill certain conditions like he should be a resident of Rajasthan, he must be a graduate from a State Recognized University, and his family income should be less than Rs. 2 Lakhs. For Berojgari Yojana 2021, the government has decided to provide the educated youth who have passed 12th and graduation with a basic monthly allowance.
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Eligibility Criteria 2021
The main objective of this scheme run by the state government is to provide money every month to the educated unemployed youth in the country. The state government is providing unemployment allowance so that the person can become self-reliant and till the person does not get any job, this government will provide unemployment allowance to those unemployed people through this scheme to run their personal expenses. The maximum amount of unemployment allowance has been fixed by the government of ₹ 3500 per month.
- Those who wants to apply, must be resident of state of Rajasthan.
- He should have passed 10+2 for the scheme.
- He must possess a graduation degree or post-graduation degree.
- Only educated unemployed girls and boys of Rajasthan are considered eligible to avail this scheme.
- The applicant shouldn’t be registered under any such scheme of the State or Central Government.
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Application Status 2021
- Visit the official website of the department under the Rajasthan government.
- Click on the ‘Menu’.
- Once the Menu bar opens, look for ‘Job Seekers’.
- Under the ‘+’ sign, click on ‘Unemployment Allowance Status’ to check your status.
- Now, fill up the SSO ID, Password, and captcha.
- Now, click on the Submit button.
- In the next step, enter registration number, date of birth, and mobile number.
- Now press ‘Search’ and wait for the site to load.
- candidate will be able to check Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Status 2021.
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2021 Online Registration
As we have given you information about the method to apply, documents required, eligibility criteria, and the official website, you should keep checking for the latest updates on our educational portal and also the official website. In the table mentioned below, we have mentioned all the important events regarding Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta.
|Name of the Scheme||Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta|
|Launched by||Mr. Ashok Gehlot (C.M. of Rajasthan)|
|Benefits||Unemployed Girls and Boys|
|Key Highlight||Allowance of Rs. 3000|
|Objective||Providing Unemployment Allowance|
|Department||Department of Skill, Employment, and Entrepreneurship (Employment Wing)|
|Start Date||Will be Updated|
|End Date||Will be Updated|
How to Contact the Department of Skill, Employment, and Entrepreneurship (Employment Wing)
Many of the candidates ask for contact details to reach the respected authorities in case any discrepancy or doubt arises. Candidates can reach the authorities via Phone on 01412368850, the number of District Employment Office. The address of the Nodal Officer is Praveen Mathur, Assistant Director, Skill, Employment, and Entrepreneurship (Employment Wing), Darbar School Campus, New Colony, Gopinath Marg, Jaipur- 302002.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Corona Sahayata Yojana
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
Raj SSO ID Registration
Rajasthan Domicile Certificate Apply Online 2021
A scheme has been run by the Rajasthan government in the state. Through which some money will be made available every month by the government for financial assistance to the educated unemployed youth. This scheme is known as Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta. Through the Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana, allowance will be made available to those unemployed educated youth in the form of financial assistance. Those who have completed their graduation and are still pushing here and there for a government job. Today, in this article, we are going to bring you complete information related to Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Scheme.
Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021: Documents Required
Required Items for Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2021 Online Application
The candidate must know the documents required to apply for the scheme. We have mentioned below the list of all documents required for the application process.
1. Aadhaar Card of the candidate
2. Identity Card
3. Address Proof or Residence Certificate
4. Bhamashah Certificate of Rajasthan
5. Income Certificate
6. Mobile Number
7. Rajasthan SSO ID
8. Passport Size Photographs
1. Through the Rajasthan unemployment allowance scheme run by the government, all the young educated unemployed persons of the state can apply. Whose age is between 21 years to 35 years.
2. Apart from this, the person applying for this scheme must be a native of Rajasthan. If the person is not a native of Rajasthan. So that person will not be given the benefit of this scheme.
3. Under this scheme, educated youth unemployed of those families will get benefit. The family whose annual income is not more than 300000.
4. To apply for the Rajasthan Berojgar Bhatta Yojana, a person must have a 12th pass certificate and apart from this, the person must have either one degree of graduation or post graduation.
5. In this scheme, you can apply your application through online. Through this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 3500 will be provided to the youth.
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta 2021: Apply Online
The application form these days is available on the website of the Department of Skill, Employment, and Entrepreneurship (Employment Wing) of the Rajasthan Government. The following are the steps to apply online for the scheme.
- On the home page, he must click on ‘Menu’.
- Once Menu options are visible, he should look for the ‘Job Seekers’ option.
- There, he should click on the ‘+’ sign and check the further options.
- Now, he needs to click on the ‘Apply for Unemployment Allowance’.
- Once the new page opens, he should log in with ‘SSO ID, Password, and captcha’.
- In the next step, he has to fill up the details required in the ‘Employment Application’.
- Candidate must click on Submit Button.
Now that the candidate has applied for the scheme, it is important to keep an eye on the Application Status. The steps mentioned below are to check the status online on the website.
Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme 2021: Registration
The person who wants to apply for this scheme run by the Government of Rajasthan. That person has to follow the following steps given below.
- First of all, the person has to open Google Chrome browser in his mobile or computer and after that go to the official website of Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
- When you reach the homepage of the official website of Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana. So after that you will see an option of “Apply for Unemployment Allowance”. You have to click on this option.
- You click on the unemployment allowance registration option. So the login page of Rajasthan SSO ID will open in front of you. There you will have to log in to that page by entering your SSO ID and password. If a person has not generated his/her SSO ID. So first of all make your SSO ID.
- When you get login on Rajasthan Berojgar Bhatta Yojana page. Then after that click on the employment button. Now the unemployment allowance form will be made available in front of you. All the information asked in this form has to be filled correctly.
- After filling the registration form, the documents have to be uploaded on this website and then submit this registration form along with the documents. As soon as you submit, your registration number will be provided in front of you. On the basis of this registration number, you can get all the information in future.
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021: Status
Those who have applied their application in this scheme and want to know about the status of their application form. So those people have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of this scheme. There you have to click on the menu bar of the home page. When you click on the menubar. Then many options will appear in front of you. An option “Unemployment Allowance Status” will appear in it. Click on this option.
- Now you have to click on check status option. When you click on check status option. Then you will be asked for registration number and your date of birth.
- Enter the registration number and date of birth and click on the search button. As soon as you click on the Search button. Then the status of your form will be made available in front of you.
Answer. In the case of boys, the income certificate should be of the father, while in the case of girls, the certificate should be of the applicant’s husband.
Answer. Yes, all details are available on the website of the Rajasthan Government’s Department of Skill, Employment, and Entrepreneurship. Candidates can keep visiting our portal for regular updates.