Rajasthan Government started the e-Mitra portal for the public in 2004. The main idea of the government behind launching the scheme was to make processes convenient for the public. Now, the portal provides 250+ G2C and B2C services across the state. Here, we have talked about the Rajasthan e-Mitra Registration 2021 so that you know more about the portal. emitra.rajasthan.gov.in Portal Login Now.
Rajasthan e-Mitra Registration 2021
The government of Rajasthan knows that with a large population comes to a great responsibility. And, to handle such responsibilities, the government decided to be digital. With digitalization, the government has been able to provide services easily. Also, with the portal, more people are able to receive these services. Now, citizens of the state can deposit electricity bills, mobile bills, water bills, birth certificates & death certificates, exam fees, employment applications, etc.
Thus, the people of the state don’t have to bother about anything now about the processes that take place online. In order to help you with the portal and other important details, we have mentioned the related information here. You can read the complete post and know more.
e-Mitra Portal Details 2021
Before talking about the registration process, we shall tell you the facilities and features of the portal. You would be happy to know that around 30000 e-Mitras are linked with VC. The portal also provides public hearing facilities and training. In addition to that, 15,000 e-Mitra kiosks also provide banking services across the state. And, more than 450 services are provided across the e-Mitra kendras of the state. Through the portal, the public can get the following documents and facilities.
Aadhaar Card, Bhamshah Card, PAN Card, Income Certificate, Residence Proof, Caste Certificate, Gas Bill, Electricity, Banking Services, Water Bills, Mobile Recharge, SAIL Permission Application, Utility Bill, Water Storage Tank subsidy, etc.
You know that the government started the portal to provide integrated services to the public and save their time from visiting different government offices like before. Now, we shall tell you the features.
- The portal works 365 days of the year to provide services to the people of the state.
- A person has to register himself on the e-Mitra Portal to get the benefits from the government. He then receives ID and password to login for services.
- Also, the portal is only available to the residents of Rajasthan and even small shop owners can take the service benefits.
- The portal has been able to cover 33 districts of the state so far.
- Secondly, a person just need knowledge of computers and be above 18 years old.
- Furthermore, the applicant has to complete Class 10 to register and must know Hindi and English.
Rajasthan e-Mitra Portal Registration Process 2021
Now, we shall tell you the process through which you can register on the e-Mitra Portal.
- Go to the e-Mitra website at first and check the homepage.
- On the homepage, you see the Login option.
- You go the option and see that the SSO website opens up.
- Also, you will find the registration link on the website.
- Since you want to register, you have to click on the registration link.
- On the portal, you can register for Bhamshah Card, Aadhaar Card and also link your IDs with the portal.
- There, you create an SSO ID and generate a username and password.
- Then, you login on the portal and see that an application has appeared.
- Here, you need to provide all the details that the authorities require and submit the form to complete your registration and application.
We shall also tell you how you can check your status.
- You have to go to the e-Mitra website again first.
- From there, you will find the Online Verification Section Track Transaction link.
- Once you click on this link, a login page will appear on the website page.
- Here, you need to provide the transaction ID and your receipt number.
- Finally, you can check the status on e-Mitra portal.
Also, the applicants can download the application for easier processes from Google Play Store or App Store.
- You have to go to the official e-Mitra website.
- Then, you see the download app option on the right side of the homepage.
- Click on this option and once the app is downloaded, you have to install it.
- After the installation process, you complete the registration there too to avail of the services.
Links Related to Rajasthan e-Mitra Registration 2021 on Portal
Rajasthan Government e-Mitra Portal Apply Online 2021 FAQs
Yes, a person can easily link his Aadhaar card to the portal for the registration process.
Yes, an applicant can keep on tracking his transaction process on the e-Mitra portal.
The users of the e-Mitra portal can get the GSP suvidha Provider on the e-Mitra portal.