Rajasthan Chief Minister Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2021 has launched on 5th June 2021. Thousands of students those who wish free coaching can apply for Anuprati Coaching Yojana online at sje.rajathan.gov.in.
Rajasthan Govt. to provide free coaching facility to students who fill Anuprati Coaching Scheme Online Form 2021 Chief Minister Anupriti Coaching Scheme 2021 has been started. Anupree Scheme 2021 The complete procedure and eligibility criteria for the same is displayed below.
The government of Rajasthan has started a new scheme to provide coaching to students. To be a part of this scheme, the students have to go through eligibility requirements. One of these requirements is that the students should belong to BPL families. To help you know more about the same, we have provided the Rajasthan Chief Minister Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2021.
Chief Minister Dr. Anupratti Coaching Scheme It is finally started, this page will give complete details of Anuprati Yojana 2021 launched by the Government of Rajasthan. Here on this page candidates will get the complete details about Anuprami Yojana eligibility, total amount which the student will get. If any student has any kind of issue, make sure to ask it in the comment section below.
Rajasthan Chief Minister Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2021
During the pandemic, a lot many students had to drop the education they were pursuing. In fact, even before the pandemic, there were children who had no sources to study properly and no access to coaching centers. The pandemic just added to their problems. However, now, the Rajasthan government has launched a scheme to help all the underprivileged students of the state in pursuing coaching classes and higher education. This scheme is called the Anuprati Scheme, which is basically a scholarship scheme. With the help of this scheme, the students belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes categories will get scholarships. However, not every such student can get a scholarship. There are certain prerequisites in order to get a scholarship. In the following post, we shall provide as many details as we can provide to help you understand the scheme better and apply for the same.
sje.rajasthan.gov.in Anuprati Yojana 2021
The honorable Chief Minister launched the Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2021 on 5th June 2021. This is for the benefit of students of the minority and underprivileged categories in the state. To avail of the benefits of the scheme, the students have to register on the website. Once registered and if found eligible, the students get assistance for Class 10, Class 12, government exams, and even professional courses. In this post, we shall discuss more on the scheme so that more and more students of the states get the benefits. As per the scheme, the students of the school, college, and the ones who are preparing will get the benefits. However, the government will require certain documents as proof to help these students. Thus, in this post, we have mentioned the application process, objectives, documents, features, guidelines, etc. for the interested students.
|Benefits||Poor Students in the state|
|Objective||To Provide Incentives|
|Category||Rajasthan Chief Minister Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2021|
|Launch date||5th June 2021|
|Selection Basis||Merit List|
Anuprati Yojana Rajasthan Objectives and Financial Assistance 2021
All the students who are interested in applying for the Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2021, launched by the Rajasthan government must first understand the objectives of the scheme. The government has launched the scheme on 5th June 2021 to help as many students to help, as it can. However, there are certain objectives of the government which we have mentioned here.
- The scheme focuses on providing funds to the minority communities students of the state, especially the ones preparing for national-level exams.
- Also, those students who belong to reserved categories/ communities and cannot afford the expenses to prepare for competitive exams (national and state) can seek help from the government.
- SC/ ST or Special Backward Classes or OBC category students belonging to the BPL community will be helped by the government.
Now, if you are preparing for any state-level or national-level exam, you can check the points below and get the benefits.
- If a candidate has cleared the prelims exam for the Indian Civil Services post, he gets Rs. 65,000. On the other hand, if he has cleared for an RPSC post, he gets Rs. 25,000.
- Secondly, on clearing the Mains Exam for the national level Civil exam, he gets Rs. 30,000 and at the state level, he gets Rs. 20,000.
- Lastly, on the final selection at the national level ad the state level, he gets Rs. 5,000. Thus, he gets a total of Rs. 1 Lakh at the national level and Rs. 50,000 at the state level.
Also, if one completes RPMT/ RPET and gets admission into a Medical/ engineering college in the state, he gets Rs. 10,000 as an incentive. Furthermore, for clearing professional entrance exams like IIT, IIM, NIT, AIIMS, NLU, etc. the candidate gets RS. 50,000.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Coaching Anuprati Yojana 2021 Apply Online
Candidates, we have provided you some basic information about the Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2021 so far. Now, the next important thing that is required to get the scholarship benefits is the application. To apply online for the scholarship, go through the following points.
- Go to the website, i.e. sje.rajasthan.gov.in.
- If you are interested in downloading the IAS, RAS, IIT, IIM, and other exams can download the application form from the screen.
- Once you have done this much, you can fill in the application form and also provide the documents.
- Then, submit the form at the DM Office within three months of clearing the competitive exam or taking admission into the institutions.
Now, to apply for the scholarship, the candidates/ students have to carry the following documents. On the basis of these documents, the government decides if one should get the scholarship.
- Original Residence Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Proof
- BPL Attested Certificate
- Proof of Passing the stages of Competitive Exams.
- Proof of Clearing an Entrance Test and Admission to the Institutions.
- Passport-size photo
- Aadhaar Card
- Contact Number
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Anuprati Yojana 2021 Guidelines
Now, we shall tell you the guidelines that the government has released for the interested candidates. These will help you know if you are eligible for the scholarship.
- The candidate has to be from Rajasthan.
- The income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs. 2 Lakhs and should belong to SC/ ST, Special Backward Class, etc.
- Also, the candidate should clear a competitive exam or should have got admission into some listed educational institutions.
- Furthermore, the candidate should have cleared any State Service exam or National level Subordinate Services Exam.
- Lastly, the students of the Engineering and Medical exam should score at least 60% marks in Class 12.
Rajasthan Anuprati Yojana 2021 Benefits
Candidates, now we would like to tell you the benefits so that it becomes easier for you to apply for the scholarship.
- The government provides Rs. 1 Lakh assistance for encouraging students of minority categories and uplift them.
- Through the proposed Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2021, the government will provide incentives of Rs. 50,000 to students who qualify for RPSC posts and for institutions like IIT, NIT, IIM, etc.
- On completing the exam successfully, the candidates get Rs. 40000 to Rs. 50000 for admission and other activities.
- Lastly, the candidates who live in other districts get Rs. 10000 as incentives for hostel facilities.
Links on Rajasthan Chief Minister Anuprati Yojana 2021
Rajasthan Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2021 FAQs
Yes, the students who have taken admission into respectable colleges will get the benefits from the government.
If you wish to contact the Nodal Officer, you can contact at 141-2220194.
Yes, if clears an RPSC exam, he gets the benefits of the scheme.