RSMSSB Fireman Recruitment 2021 to start from 18th August 2021 till 16th September 2021. Check the complete Rajasthan Fireman AFO Notification PDF 2021 here, check eligibility criteria, age limit, number of vacancies and direct link to apply for Rajasthan Fireman Bharti 2021.
A very good news is thus coming from the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board or RSMSSB in short. As it announced almost 629 no. of vacancies for the Fireman and the Asst. Fire Officers (AFO) in its state. Moreover, the same is available at the RSMSSB site which is rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
RSMSSB Fireman Recruitment 2021
For now you will have to wait for the official RSMSSB Fireman Recruitment 2021 until 18th August 2021. However, we will tell you about the entire RSMSSB Fireman AFO Recruitment 2021 in the article below. With almost 629 vacancies this will definitely bring a moment of happiness for all those seeking job in the state’s Fire department. The entire process is done online, therefore, candidates can thus fill the form from anywhere.
Rajashan Assistant Fire Officer Recruitment 2021 AFO Jobs
The RSMSSB Fireman Recruitment 2021 is set to start from 18th Aug at the RSMSSB site. Thereafter the candidates will then start their form filling process. Now many a times, candidates often make mistakes while filling their form. Thus it is very important to check the details beforehand, so that you do not miss the opportunity just by entering wrong details there.
rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in Fireman AFO Notification 2021 PDF
|Recruiting Body’s Name||Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Date of publishing of Notification||10th August 2021|
|RSMSSB Fireman AFO Recruitment Starts||18th August 2021|
|Application form filling date ends||19th August 2021|
|Exam Date||TBA (Most Probably in October 2021)|
|Announcement of Fireman AFO Result||TBA|
|Site of RSMSSB||https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/|
Rajasthan Fireman Vacancy 2021 Eligibility
In order to fill the Fireman, Asst. Fire Officer form you must go through the Eligibility pattern in detail. So, that you do not miss any imp. point there. Therefore, now I will be sharing the details on the same below:
RSMSSB Forest Guard Recruitment 2021
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2021
RSMSSB Exam Date 2021
- Firstly and most importantly the candidate has to be Indian.
- Secondly the age limit is kept same for both Fireman and the AFO that is minimum age is kept at 18 yrs. And the maximum age is set at 40 yrs. 01st Jan 2022 will be the final date for counting the age of the candidate for the limit.
- Qualification: For fireman: The candidate needs to be 12th/ HSC/ XIIth pass for applying at Fireman post. Moreover a basic fire training of 6th months is must for the candidates.
- For AFO (Assistant Fire Officer) : He/ She must be a graduate from any stream and thus university.
RSMSSB Fireman 2021 Selection Process:
The candidates has to complete a total of 5 rounds to ensure their selection in the RSMSSB Fireman and AFO Posts. So, it is very important that you get the exact requirement of the selection rounds. And thus get in to the next step. Below I am thus sharing a brief overview of the no. of rounds in RSMSSB Fireman AFO Recruitment 2021.
- Firstly the Written Exam is conducted for Fireman and the AFO posts.
- Secondly we have the PET (Physical Efficiency Test), which thus tests the stamina of the applicants.
- Next we have the PMT (Physical Measurement Test), which thus tests the candidate’s physical standards, as needed for the selection.
- Thereafter, we have the G.D (group discussion) round. This is important as it tests the verbal efficiency of the applicant.
- Finally we have the Interview Round which is thus the last leg of the Selection process.
RSMSSB Fireman AFO Recruitment 2021- Apply now:
Now, is the time to check the process for the filling the RSMSSB Fireman AFO Recruitment form 2021. Therefore, I am now sharing the steps to execute the same. You must thus check the same to ensure error free form filling:
- Firstly, the applicants have to visit the RSMSSB site using the link https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- Secondly now you have to check the “RSMSSB Fireman Recruitment 2021” link which is thus present at the homepage of the RSMSSB site.
- Thirdly now you have to now sign up for starting the Registration process of the same.
- Finally as you have entered all the details there. Next step is to verify the details and then pay the fees. The fee detail for the Fireman and the AFO posts is thus given here for your reference.
|Applicant’s Category||Form Fees|
|A. General Category||Rs. 450/-|
|B. OBC Category||Rs. 450/-|
|C. SC Category||Rs. 250/-|
|D. ST Category||Rs. 250/-|
- Lastly, you then must submit the application of RSMSSB Fireman AFO Recruitment 2021 as the process is now over.
Links To Apply For RSMSSB Fireman Recruitment 2021 AFO Apply Online
|RSMSSB Fireman Recruitment Apply Online Link||Click Here To Apply|
FAQ’s RSMSSB Fireman AFO Bharti Notification 2021
The final form is set to out on 18th August 2021. Thus you must start filling the same on or after that.
The salary for the Airmen post is Rs. 26500 as the final base salary of the applicant. And so for the AFO posts we have the base salary of Rs. 43000. Please note that this is the matrix level 8 pay fir the AFO.
You must have firstly passed your Class 12th. And along with you need to have a minimum of 6 months of basic fireman training.
Yes, you can apply for the same. The reason being the age limit is thus up till yrs. Therefore you can apply here.