The government of Madhya Pradesh has relaunched the Sambal Yojana to help the laborers and poor families. Since its launch in July 2018, the scheme has been able to help underprivileged families. This scheme is successful in helping the Below Poverty Line families. Now, we have mentioned the Sambal Yojana List 2021 and you will be able to Check the Status through this. Sambal.mp.gov.in Status Check, Naya Savera Yojana List 2021 and status or Jal Kalyan Sambal Yojana Status Check at sambal.mp.gov.in and sambal yojana registration list 2021.
Sambal Yojana List 2021
One of the biggest help is that through the scheme the government provides financial assistance to below poverty line families. In this scheme, the families get Rs. 200 per month for electricity. Also, the government makes sure that all families in poor areas have proper electricity. Under the scheme, the government provides power facilities across the state. Now, if the power bill of the family is below Rs. 200, the beneficiaries of the scheme pay the complete bill.
However, if the bill is over Rs. 200, the amount subtracted is paid to the families. So far, the scheme has benefitted around 83 lakh families and has expectations of helping 88 lakh families. Also, the government pays the dues of laborers who have registered with the scheme.
MP Sambal Yojana List 2021
The government has relaunched the Yojana for the help of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes of Madhya Pradesh. There are many low-income families in the state and thus, need help from the authorities. Especially, during the pandemic, the poor families have suffered the most. This makes it important for the government to help the families. Another name of the scheme is Jan Kalyan Naya Savera yojana.
Last year, the government started this scheme on 20th April, to help people survive the pandemic. We know that there have been thousands of poor families and have different types of problems. In such scenarios, the scheme comes as a big relief for the families. Other than this, there are other schemes in the state like Funeral Assistance Scheme, Anugrah Assistance Scheme, Equipment Grant Scheme, etc.
MP CM Yuva Udyami Yojana Apply Online
MP Viklang Pension Yojana 2021
MP Free Laptop Yojana 2021
PM Yuva Yojana 2021 Young Writers
You should also know the benefits that the scheme presents.
sambal yojana registration list 2021
- Around 5000 students get education incentives, but they should score highest marks in Class 12. Then, they get around Rs. 30,000.
- This scheme helps low income families and the government also supports pregnant women in the state. On giving birth to a child, the woman receives Rs. 4,000 before the birth and after birth, she receives Rs. 12,000.
- All those people who are outside of the state get Rs. 1000 each.
- In addition to this, the government provides funeral aid.
- Also, the government provides equipments for agriculture and the unorganized workers get support too.
- The government provides the Naya Savera Card from the Madhya Pradesh government.
sambal.mp.gov.in Status Check List 2021
|Scheme||Naya Savera Yojana or Jal Kalyan Sambal Yojana|
|Launched in||July 2018|
|By||Chief Minister of the State|
|Sambal Yojana List 2021||Updated Below|
|Sambal Yojana Status Check||sambal.mp.gov.in|
Registration Process for Jal Kalyan Sambal Scheme 2021
Now, we would like to let you know how to register on the website so that you can get the benefits of the scheme.
- Visit the Sambal Portal website of the Madhya Pradesh government.
- On checking the Sambal Portal website homepage, you see the apply online link for the MP Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana.
- Here, you will have to complete the login process first. Once you login, you have to confirm your identity for the labor registration process through KYC.
- After clicking on the option, you see a form. Fill in all the labor details there on the form and finally you get the ID.
- Also, your application is complete at this point.
MP Sambal Scheme Application Status Check 2021
During the pandemic, there are many families who have suffered badly. The children are hungry for days, families don’t have the finances to manage daily assignments. In such cases, the scheme is of great help to these families. After registering, these families can check for the status as well.
- You have to go to the Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana website.
- Then, once the homepage is on the screen, you can see the Status check option on the screen.
- Go to the status check option and you have a 9 digit ID from registration. Enter the 9 digit ID on the screen.
- On submitting it, you can see the status of your application form.
One can also check the login user information on the Sambal website. Then, you have to log in to the website with your user information and complete the login.
Links Related to Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana Status Check 2021
Sambal Portal Yojana Application Status 2021 FAQs
Yes, the Naya Savera scheme is the same as the Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana 2021.
Yes, the government of Madhya Pradesh also provides facilities to the pregnant women of the state.
The government provides Rs. 30,000 to the students who get higher marks in Class 12.
visit sambal.mp.gov.in to check.