West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2021 registration form, check WB Student Credit Card Eligibility, Total Amount of Limit and Loan, How To Apply Online For WB Student Credit Card. Fill WB Student Credit Card Application Form 2021.
The government of West Bengal has decided to launch a scheme for students of the state. This is a credit card scheme for students and the validity will last for 15 years. Since a lot of students will be helped by this scheme, it’s important to know about this scheme. Therefore, we have written about the WB Student Credit Card Scheme here.
WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2021
As per the reports, the student credit card scheme will have a credit of Rs. 10 Lakh which has an interest of 4%. The students who register will get the credits for 15 years and then, once they start earning, they have to repay the loan. The West Bengal government announced the launch on 30th June 2021. With the help of the credit scheme, the students will be able to pursue higher education. In a statement, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee said, ‘I am delighted to announce that the Government of West Bengal has launched the Student Credit Card today. To make the youth of Bengal self-reliant, the scheme shall provide a loan of up to Rs. 10 Lakh with an annual simple interest.’. The Trinamool Congress (TMC) mentioned the scheme in its election manifesto and thus, is fulfilling its promise to the public.
WB HS Result 2021
WB Karmai Dharma Scheme
WB Joy Bangla Pension Scheme
WB Free Tablet Scheme 2021 Registration Form
wb.gov.in Credit Card Scheme Application Form 2021
With the launch of the new scheme, all those students who find it unable to pursue higher studies due to financial constraints can now do it easily. Since the government announced the credit scheme in its election manifesto, it started working on it right after the elections. This is bringing in a big opportunity for the underprivileged students in the state. Now, another thing to note here is that not every student can get the credit. The students have to undergo the eligibility requirements. In this post, we have mentioned the eligibility and the benefits of the scheme. As far as the WB Student Credit Card Scheme Application Form 2021 is concerned, the government has not released any notices on it yet. However, in the coming days, as soon as the notice is out, we shall let you know. Till then, the students can read the eligibility and other details.
Now, we shall tell you the features of the scheme. The first thing that you should know is that everyone below the age of 40 years will be eligible. Also, those students who have stayed in West Bengal for the last 10 years can also avail themselves of the benefits. The government is ready to provide loans for higher studies like undergraduate, post-graduate, doctoral, diploma, and post-doctoral courses in India and abroad. Also, we have mentioned above that the benefits will be provided for a period of 15 years and then, the candidates have to repay the loan after getting jobs.
West Bengal Student Credit Card Apply Online 2021
|Scheme||Student Credit Scheme|
|WB Student Credit Card Scheme Application Form 2021||Not Available Yet|
|Beneficiary||Students in the state|
|Benefit||Loan from government|
|West Bengal Student Credit Card Amount||Rs. 10 Lakh|
|Interest||4% and can change|
WB Student Credit Scheme Features and Eligibility 2021
In order to know other benefits that the scheme provides, you can check the list here.
- With the help of the student credit, any student studying in Class 10 and above (all higher education courses, including Diploma) will be able to WB Student Credit Card Scheme Apply Online 2021. This will help him pursue education ahead and then get a suitable job.
- Also, students can take admissions in coaching centers for any competitive exam they wish to appear for.
- Other than this, students will also be able to take admission in foreign universities and pursue education there till Ph.D. and post-doctoral levels.
- In total, the student will receive up to Rs. 10 Lakh in different phases from the government.
- Cooperative banks and nationalized banks will help the students in providing loans with a simple interest of 4% for studies.
- Students can pay the examination fees, tuition fees, and course fees directly to the institute, with the loan amount. Also, 30% of the loan can be used for non-institutional purposes like purchasing computers, courses, books, etc. The student has to be careful that no fraud takes place with the credit card that he receives.
- Furthermore, the students get support in taking their education from Madhyamik level to professional level and get dignified jobs.
Links For WB Student Credit Card Scheme Application Form 2021
Student Credit Card Scheme West Bengal Registration Form 2021 FAQs
So far, there is no update on the West Bengal Student Credit Card scheme Registration Form in the state. You can know them in the coming days.
The students may need the Aadhaar card, Income certificate, ration card, proof of age, category certificate, mobile number, and photographs.
For those who register, the scheme stands valid for the next 15 years.
the link to apply is given here on the page for West Bengal Student Credit Card.