AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021 is published here at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in. Now you can check YSR Rythu Payment Status for 3rd Farmer List online. YSR Rythu Bharosa 3rd List is going to announce in the month of August 2021 at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021
Andhra Pradesh government YSR Rythu Scheme is launched by the CM of Andhra Pradesh for the Farmers of the state who have their own cultivable land. In this scheme Benefit of 7500 INR is given to farmers for the uncertainty they have to face during cultivation of crops. This Scheme works on DBT (Direct Bank Transfer) and funds are directly given in the Bank Account of User.
You can check all the details like 1st YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021, 2nd list and AP Rythu 3rd Farmer List 2021 as well. In addition, we have information on How to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status and Important links that you need before going further.
ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in Status Check
|Scheme tabled For||Farmers in Andhra Pradesh|
|Started by||YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Payment||DBT-Direct Bank Transfer|
|Total Financial Assistance||Rs 13,500/-|
|AP Rythu Status Check||Available now|
|Total Installments||3 Installments|
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Perks
- Financial help of Rs 13500 to Farmers in Andhra Pradesh.
- Its benefits are clubbed with PM Kisan Yojana, overall benefit of Rs 4000 from Central Govt Scheme is also included.
- This Financial assistance is provided in 3 Installments.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana Eligibility
- Any Farmers who own cultivable land are eligible to avail this benefit.
- You must not be working or retired from any Government job.
- Farmers who are working on Sublet Lands are also eligible.
- Andhra Pradesh Farmers registered under PM Kisan Yojana can also avail this benefit.
- Farmers who cultivate on Forest Land under Forest Act of Constitution can also obtain this benefit.
- This is transferred through DBT which means Direct Benefit Transfer.
- It works on Aadhar Based direct transfer in Bank Account.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Not Eligible
- Former or Current holders of Administrative Post are not eligible.
- All serving and retired employees of the Central or State Government.
- All persons who paid Tax in Last year are not eligible.
- Professionals like Doctors, Lawyers and Teachers are not eligible for this YSR Farmer Assurance Scheme.
How to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Current Status?
- Visit Official Website ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- Now you have a look for Check Your Viceroy Payment Status Button On Top Left.
- Check Official Status of Viceroy Farmers Benefit Payment with Enter Your Aadhaar Number.
- Check Your Viceroy Payment Status Online Through Official Portal With Click On Submit.
- In this way you can check the YSR Bharosa Payment Status.
You Chan Check Status of Your Viceroy Farmers Assurance Scheme and Available Benefits of Some Thru Official Website. YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment status can be checked through the following steps.
YSR Rythu Bharosa 3rd Farmer List 2021
- In total Rs 12000 Crore will be distributed among lakhs of Farmers of Andhra Pradesh.
- In this YSR Rythu Bharosa List Rs 13,500 every year will be provided to marginal farmers.
- You can check your YSR Rythu Payment Status through the above steps to confirm whether your name is in the YSR Rythu Bharosa 3rd List 2021 or not.
- Register for YSR Rythu Bharosa list, if you haven’t registered yet for it.
- In this YSR Rythu Bharosa List final installment of YSR Bharosa Benefit will be transferred.
Check out the major points of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 3rd List above at ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Registration
- Visit the one and only official website of YSR Bharosa Scheme “ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in”.
- Now look for the “Login” button on the right side of the Home Page.
- Click on it and a new page will open up where the registration process will begin.
- Now you have to enter your details in order to register as a beneficiary for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- Click on Submit after successfully completing the form.
- Now you are registered under YSR Farmers Assurance Scheme.
- you can check your YSR Rythu Payment Status through the steps mentioned in the above section.
You can register with YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme through the following steps onysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in.
Links for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Status Check 3rd Farmer List
FAQs About AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 3rd Farmer List 2021
Overall Rupees 13,500 is given to poor farmers, this amount includes benefit under PM Kisan Yojana.
You can follow the steps above or directly click on link above and then use your Aadhar number to check your YSR Bharosa Scheme Payment Status.
All Farmers who do cultivation or own cultivable land are eligible for this YSR Bharosa Scheme 2021.
This Scheme was launched by the CM of Andhra Pradesh in the year 2019, this scheme aims to provide financial assistance to farmers.